Saturday, June 16, 2007

How I came across Blogspot?

It was the e-mail from 'Nishakandu' that striked me and I wondered if I could start writing my philosophy about my life in a Blogger. I came across this word 'blogger' from a 'friend' but I did not know what it was and I did not even try to explore too. But the e-mail from 'Nishakandu' had a blogspot website written at the end. It striked me again and I thought perhaps I should check what it was and then I came across some nicely written scripts, memories and philosophy on her subject of interest. ...it was really nice to know about the life from one's vision..... it striked me hard. I was also thinking about developing a personal website but it was not only time consuming but could be costly too. Wow...Blogspot could be pretty useful though it didn't have the facilities that i thought to have earlier .... and....instantly I started registering it. Took some time to go through it...find a title, understand it and finally I felt now I could present myself ....with a vision....something that I see more than what my eyes see....and finally gave it a name ..... Beyond My Eyes...

No comments: