Monday, June 18, 2007

Its Crazy people on Crazy Trip! .... Crazy me!

Don't get surprised to see 3 Crazies in the Title. Actually I was told only about Crazy Trip but I came to know about other 2 after I went to the trip myself. Hey! it is 00:44 AM now and I returned from the trip an hour ago...a little bit tired ... but still felt I should write about it no matter how late it would gonna be now.

You must be now Crazy to know about this trip huh! Well, I am told that the trip is crazy because goers are usually informed where they are supposed to go and how they are supposed to go. But the destination is completely new to the organizer themselves. Instead of organizer, I would say volunteers though. Further, there could be twist in the plan, sometimes crazy things happen like finding hard the vehicles to get back to home, getting stuck on the road waiting for others to join, finding the right way to the destination etc. Its crazy trip anyway!

This time (7th time-17 June 2007), the Crazy destination was Ko Si Chang Island before Pattaya beach. A Crazy thing happened before we started our Crazy trip! There were about 33 people who signed up for this trip and only 21 people appeared. So, out of 3 microbuses, one had to be cancelled for which we had to pay 500 Baht as cancellation fee. Crazy though...

I should put another crazy tag to this trip....Crazy drivers. The two drivers had mentioned that the charges for microbus included the cost of gasoline to be spent on the trip! So, we had estimated our individual fare accordingly and was happy with that. But when they came to pick us up at the beach, they said the cost of gasoline was an extra to the reserve fare. So, we had no option but to give them the extra. Thanks to Jonathan who shouldered half of the responsibility! Don't know why... Crazy Jonathan!

I will write about my trip thing later...i should get good sleep otherwise I will get crazy tomorrow! bye!

please do visit again!

No comments: